Posts : 159
Points : 379
Join date : 2013-01-31
|Subject: Legend of Ares Warfare and Territorial Wars Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:36 pm|| |
Kayan, Vuelsava, and Disep Plateau.How to Participate in Territorial War:
- An in-game notice will pop up when the upcoming war will start
- The Territorial War NPC will appear on the map where the war is going to commence.
- Talk to the Territorial War NPC and select “Join Territorial War” option to participate in war.
- Players are unable to move to a different location until either Territorial War has ended or the player choose to withdraw from the Territorial war.
- Players are unable to use any Return Scrolls during the Territorial War
- Only the Territorial War exclusive items are allowed to be used during the war.
- Players can be attacked by field monsters during Territorial War.
Territorial War Schedule:
- There are certain restrictions depending on the map to participate Territorial War.
- Participants must pay an entrance fee to participate Territorial War.
- The data base will auto-verify each character's Lv. restriction and levels of weapons & armors.
- Certain high-rank items will not be qualified for use during the Territorial War.
Withdraw from Territorial War
- Territorial War will be held on every Wed, Fri and Sun at 8PM PDT.
- Territorial War will occur in different map depending on the day of the week.
- Territorial War will be held for 1 hour. (Preparation Time: 10min + Actual War Time: 50min).
Territorial War Exclusive Item
- Players can be withdrawn from the Territorial War by contacting Territorial War NPC.
- Players are able to rejoin the Territorial War but will require paying the entrance fee again.
- Players are unable to enter the Territorial War after 20min has passed from the starting time.
- Unable to PvP between Territorial War participants and non-participants located on the same map.
- PvP can be proceeded among characters from the same nation with “PvP allowed” option being activated. (Note: advantage points or rank won’t be changed)
- Territorial War exclusive items can be purchased via Territorial War NPC.
- Territorial War exclusive items can be used in all 3 maps: Kayan, Vuelsava, and Disep Plateau.
Warfare mode is being placed in certain maps where users have teamed up to fight against another faction.
Many catapults and characters of the opposing faction will be a challenge to fight against to claim the victory. How to Participate in Warfare
- Warfare NPC will appear in each castle 10min before to the Warfare starts.
- Click the “Join Warfare” button which will transfer your character to the designated Warfare map.
- Character level must be 70 or higher to join.
- There will also be an Entry Fee requirements
Time Zone Converter
How to Proceed Warfare
- There are Limitation on the # of Participants
- In order to keep the Warfare fair certain conditions need to be met to proceed; A faction can’t have more than 6 participants gap than another faction.
- The Faction with the most points during Warfare will claim victorious.
- Points can be earned by defeating other players/participants, destroy catapults, and symbols/objects of the opposing faction.
- Certain chance to gain “Medals”
- Depending on the # of medals being collected, various rewards can be exchanged.
- Collect 100 medals to exchange with 1 Medal Reserve Ticket.
- 1% of total Exp for the designated character level can be acquired.
- Players can earn both Warfare Points and Medals.
- Moral Exp can also be acquired by defeating opposing characters or destroying war symbols/objects.